Because we developed from a small business, we have a strong and inclusive company culture. Well-respected employees are an invaluable asset to any operation. Our company strives for diversity, which is why we offer exceptional opportunities to individuals who can contribute to our ongoing development.
We acknowledge and respect the culture, values and traditions of the local First Nations Kimberley groups. We continue to support the self-empowerment of the communities in which we conduct our business, and we seek to build a diverse workforce inclusive of both First Nations and other individuals.
all round operator
pipelayer / Drainers & Supervisor
We are currently looking for civil pipelayers / drainers for upcoming project work in the North West.
Duration:- Initially ≈ 16wks.
You will need to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of pipelaying, drainage and excavation works. You will be looked upon favourably if you have your PVC pipe-laying accreditation and previous experience of Water Corporation projects. You will be required to be efficient in installing large diameter potable water distribution and reticulation mains and fittings while guaranteeing your pipework is installed to the correct standards and quality. You will also need to be proficient in the excavation of trenches to install the pipes.
To be eligible for this position you will need to meet the following criteria and have:
- A construction white or blue card;
- Your PVC pipe-laying accreditation;
- Relevant experience installing potable water distribution and reticulation mains to Water Corporation Standards, with at east 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Demonstrated ability to routinely perform onsite activities safely and to the highest standards;
- An excavator ticket along with at least 3 years’ experience operating it in the civil space;
- Demonstrated ability and understanding of safe work practices, policies, procedures, instructions and guidelines;
- A Team attitude be able to safely achieve desired goals and outcomes
- A right to work in Australia;
- The ability to pass random drug and alcohol screenings; and
- 2 recent work references you can provide.
Competitive rates will be offered to the right candidates. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Straits Islanders people.
Please address enquiries for the attention of Mr. Michael Wood