Privacy & Cookies Policy
At Roadline Civil Contractors, the trading name of Roadline Contracting Pty Ltd, ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy together with any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis upon which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will respectfully treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Legislation, the data controller is Roadline Contracting Pty Ltd of Mandurah, Western Australia.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide on www.roadlinecivil.com. This includes information provided at the time of sending enquiries from our site, whilst subscribing to our service and when posting material, job applications or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we may use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your enquiries.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing or marketing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information on an in-house basis. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your data
The data that we collect from you may be securely transferred to, and securely stored at, a destination inside or outside of Australia.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share passwords with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to keep your data secure.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We will never transfer or authorise third parties to use your data.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of any previous dealings with you.
If you are a new customer we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Disclosure of your information
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties. This information is only for the secure use by Roadline Contracting Pty Ltd and it’s trusted management.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at any time.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with privacy legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $20 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.