Roadline Civil Contractors are currently seeking
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
• Preferably Broome based
• Experience in shoulder maintenance & reconstruction
• Relevant certificate of competency/current licence
• OHS Card
• Right to work in Australia
• Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
Expressions of interest Project Manager
Roadline Civil Contractors are currently seeking expressions of interest from competent civil project managers.
Roadline Civil Contractors would encourage applications from candidates with the following:
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in civil construction project management from scope development to hand over
• Proven knowledge of contractual requirements and control
• Ability to liaise with clients and establish strong working relationships
• Ability to manage multiple priorities whilst delivering projects in accordance with budget and quality constraints
• Ability to monitor, manage, analyse and report on financial, contractual and commercial performance
Your proven track record of meeting project requirements will be a major advantage, as will be your strong communication skills. The ability to motivate individuals and generate enthusiasm will be held in high regard.
- Available immediately
- Broome based (preferred)
- Current HC licence
- Must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test
If you are interested in a position and fit the relevant criteria please email your resume to Tamlyn Abbiss - email@example.com
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.